READ@PEACE

Books, Lit Fests, News, Movies, Art, Fashion and TV of course... "I must say that I find television very educational. The minute somebody turns it on, I go to the library and read a book." - GROUCHO MARX

My Photo
Name:

I'd write more, like you said I should. If only, there was more to me.

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

SALAAM INDIA

Loved it then, love it now....
The maestro scales new heights with another album.

As a reminder of India's struggle for freedom, A R Rahman has brought together several maestros to sing in his latest album. From the desert sands, he takes us to the 21-thousand foot Siachen glacier to show us Indian troops in all their glory.

A rendition of Jana, Gana, Mana, India's national anthem, is the title track and Rahman says its aimed at re-igniting fading impressions of India's struggle for independence.

Soon as you are done watching this, start searching for yet another note of musical genius.