READ@PEACE

Books, Lit Fests, News, Movies, Art, Fashion and TV of course... "I must say that I find television very educational. The minute somebody turns it on, I go to the library and read a book." - GROUCHO MARX

My Photo
Name:

I'd write more, like you said I should. If only, there was more to me.

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

WHERE WOULD YOU RATHER BE?

India? Thailand? Italy?

30,000 globe trotting readers of luxury travel bible Conde Nast Traveller have made their pick!

India, Italy and Thailand are the top three "all-time" favourite destinations. Maldives takes the top spot as 'favourite island', while Bali ranks number 7. And for that all important arrival - Hong Kong International and Changi Airport of Singapore took the top two spots.

If you're looking to pack your bags, don't go anywhere without taking a look at this:

Favourite Countries
1. India (last year's ranking - 4)
2. Italy (1)
3. Thailand (7)
4. Australia (3)
5. New Zealand (2)
6. South Africa (5)
7. Spain (8)
8. France (6)
9. Brazil (9)
10. Mexico (11)

Favourite Cities
1. Sydney (3)
2. New York (4)
3. Paris (5)
4. Rome (1)
5. Barcelona (2)
6. Venice (6)
7. San Francisco (new entry)
8. Cape Town (17)
9. Singapore (5)
10. Hong Kong (18)

Labels: ,