READ@PEACE

Books, Lit Fests, News, Movies, Art, Fashion and TV of course... "I must say that I find television very educational. The minute somebody turns it on, I go to the library and read a book." - GROUCHO MARX

My Photo
Name:

I'd write more, like you said I should. If only, there was more to me.

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

A SPECIAL JOURNEY







She is our little angel. She stepped into our lives in circa 1999. Life as we know it, changed for the better. We learnt to be parents and in the process more caring human beings.

She taught us love should be unconditional. She taught us it was ok to be angry. She taught us life is a journey filled with tantrums and apologies. She taught us it was ok not to freak out when a child was throwing up while one was headed for a dream vacation. She taught us the virtues of patience. She taught us it is time not money that defines life.

Frank, forthright and every bit our special child, Aneesha is now six and the lessons that she has taught can't come packaged even in the best of books. Here are some of her special moments through this journey that we call LIFE!