READ@PEACE

Books, Lit Fests, News, Movies, Art, Fashion and TV of course... "I must say that I find television very educational. The minute somebody turns it on, I go to the library and read a book." - GROUCHO MARX

My Photo
Name:

I'd write more, like you said I should. If only, there was more to me.

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

OTHER BUSHISMS

There's never a bad time to re-visit these. So here are some of my all time favourites:

".... Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."

"My fellow members of the press corps, especially the cameramen, tax relief is on the way. Don't spend it all in one place. Save it. Thank you very much, you can now turn off the mike."

"What can we help you with?"
- President Bush asked a woman in Florida who was picking up supplies after a devastating hurricane

"Too many good doctors are getting out of business. Too many OB/gynaecologists aren't able to practice their Love with Women all across this country."
- Bush referring to the increasing lawsuits plaguing the medical fraternity in the US