READ@PEACE

Books, Lit Fests, News, Movies, Art, Fashion and TV of course... "I must say that I find television very educational. The minute somebody turns it on, I go to the library and read a book." - GROUCHO MARX

My Photo
Name:

I'd write more, like you said I should. If only, there was more to me.

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

STRIKE THE WRITERS POSE




A couple more days to go before the immensely exciting Ubud Writers and Readers Festival. As I was pinning the last of the Festival posters, was struck by the author's mug selection. So many of them were caught in that writerly pose. Each with their hands firmly tucked on their chin or their cheeks. Is there a connect between positioning the fingers and literary flow? Maybe I should give this pose a shot, who knows words just might come easily. Click here for more literary shots: http://www.ubudwritersfestival.com/list.php