READ@PEACE

Books, Lit Fests, News, Movies, Art, Fashion and TV of course... "I must say that I find television very educational. The minute somebody turns it on, I go to the library and read a book." - GROUCHO MARX

My Photo
Name:

I'd write more, like you said I should. If only, there was more to me.

Monday, May 28, 2007

ANOTHER FEST BLOGGED


I've been seeing green all weekend. Not only has my good pal Janet de Neefe soaked in the sights and sounds of the Auckland Writers Festival, she's also met up with one half of the Indian Ink Theatre Company. That's only the beginning. She's attended several sessions, expectedly charmed people and here the green gets greener - she's been hanging out with Vikram Chandra - who gets her full stamp of approval.

Having missed all the action, I was hoping to catch all the post morts through the media reports, but the bloggers have been at it. And how.

Janet sent me the link to Beattie's Book Blog and what a superb read it's turned out to be. I've been going through the wonderful posts and wishing yet again that I were there.....

Labels: , ,