READ@PEACE

Books, Lit Fests, News, Movies, Art, Fashion and TV of course... "I must say that I find television very educational. The minute somebody turns it on, I go to the library and read a book." - GROUCHO MARX

My Photo
Name:

I'd write more, like you said I should. If only, there was more to me.

Friday, May 04, 2007

BLOGGING BREAK

After two years of producing the 'New Zealand, New Thinking Festival', I'm finally getting a chance to visit Middle Earth thanks to Bala.

The excitement in our home has been palpable. The kids are already dreaming of snow, meeting mini moo, getting the feel of a Quad bike.

I'm as excited as them. I've loved one of the Festival's line 'Beyond Sheep and Spaces' and have waited my time to discover it. Hard to believe it's finally here. Adding to the sheer joy is the fact that the Indian driving license works in New Zealand.

So we'll be heading to Auckland (no, we aren't on the Aish-Abhi trail - thanks for asking) before hitting the road to get to some of these fabulous places. A special thanks to Anna who has been instrumental in helping me plan this trip. I wouldn't have known where to start if you hadn't painstakingly provided those notes on all the post-its.



To read more about these places in Rotorua and Matarangi, Coromandel respectively, head here and here.

I would have also loved to stay at some of these places....
as always so much to do, so little time.

Labels: ,