READ@PEACE

Books, Lit Fests, News, Movies, Art, Fashion and TV of course... "I must say that I find television very educational. The minute somebody turns it on, I go to the library and read a book." - GROUCHO MARX

My Photo
Name:

I'd write more, like you said I should. If only, there was more to me.

Monday, July 16, 2007

IT'S BACK

Four white marquees playing host to words and ideas for the 11th year in a row.

Many big names, many new names, many names you should be watching out for.

Meet Miles Franklin award winner Alexis Wright, acclaimed poet turned novelist Rhyll McMaster, master of Australian literature Robert Drewe and the enormously talented Gail Jones. From Tasmania, two iconic legends of literary fiction, Richard Flanagan and Robert Dessaix.

That's only the beginning. Catch them all here.

I'm looking forward to catching up with old friends and discovering a host of new voices. Nothing like a literary festival to do that. I'd suggest you stop thinking about it and start looking at ways to get there.

Labels: ,