READ@PEACE

Books, Lit Fests, News, Movies, Art, Fashion and TV of course... "I must say that I find television very educational. The minute somebody turns it on, I go to the library and read a book." - GROUCHO MARX

My Photo
Name:

I'd write more, like you said I should. If only, there was more to me.

Friday, July 13, 2007

CALL ME....

A Dreamer....

I dream of staircases, ladders and a room full of books.

A dramatic table in the middle, a lamp to complete the picture.

A Mac if you insist.

Shelves organised by genre, authors, years.

Of the day when the book shelves I pre-order look like the book shelves I want.

When the bric-a-bracs will stop fighting for space with books.

Of pictures of books that look just the way they should.

It's happening slowly but surely.... the last bit I mean....

Armed with a shiny new Nokia N73 in hand, I've been trying a couple of things, like sharpening the Nazar adorning the Balinese lamp sitting pretty on this chest from Gujarat....


Blurring out the Maharajas on this Chinese one....


Adding a dash of light to this one....


Fading it out here....


Toning down the orange here.....



And reminding myself to get organised here....


Clicking, uploading, writing is merely a click away. It's Carl Zeiss optics at work, so even if you have butter fingers, there is hope.

I love the way the 3.2 megapixel camera opens a world of possibilities, giving you the gorgeous display, telling you to get on with the action. There's an auto-focus, making capture everything on the go a breeze. Perfect, when you are attempting to pace the lil ones on the run. I've only just begun and I can already see the world of visuals unravelling before me. Truly couldn't have asked for more.

There's a whole lot more to it, though it'll take me a while to figure it all out.

For now, I can assure you of finer pictures on this blog and this one too. As they say, keep looking.

An enormously huge thank you to Miguel Bernas for getting me wired into Nokia's world.

Labels: , , ,