READ@PEACE

Books, Lit Fests, News, Movies, Art, Fashion and TV of course... "I must say that I find television very educational. The minute somebody turns it on, I go to the library and read a book." - GROUCHO MARX

My Photo
Name:

I'd write more, like you said I should. If only, there was more to me.

Monday, July 09, 2007

MEET THE TIMEX

Sometimes, in that rarest of rare moments it helps to be that Timex in the digital age.

Technology has its limits, we know that already. When evil strikes, its always at the heart. The stabbing must hurt. And it does.

You are pushed to the edge of your seat as Detective John McClane (Bruce Willis) takes one hi-tech blow after the other. He fights, his good old fashioned fight.

As you bite your nails dying to know the finish, you know you are watching one of July's finest movies.

Labels: ,