READ@PEACE

Books, Lit Fests, News, Movies, Art, Fashion and TV of course... "I must say that I find television very educational. The minute somebody turns it on, I go to the library and read a book." - GROUCHO MARX

My Photo
Name:

I'd write more, like you said I should. If only, there was more to me.

Monday, July 09, 2007

CRASH


Graham: It's the sense of touch. In any real city, you walk, you know? You brush past people, people bump into you. In L.A., nobody touches you. We're always behind this metal and glass. I think we miss that touch so much, that we crash into each other, just so we can feel something.

There are no good guys or bad ones. Those can only be defined by the moments in our lives.

That's one of the many lessons you take back from the 2005 Oscar winner Crash.

Multiple characters and story lines come together to weave the complex stories that define life.

View the clip here and make the time to watch the movie - it's never too late.

Labels: ,