READ@PEACE

Books, Lit Fests, News, Movies, Art, Fashion and TV of course... "I must say that I find television very educational. The minute somebody turns it on, I go to the library and read a book." - GROUCHO MARX

My Photo
Name:

I'd write more, like you said I should. If only, there was more to me.

Friday, July 06, 2007

WINTER VINEYARD




If you think, this looks familiar, you are right!

You've seen it before, remember?

Misha is back on her vineyard, tempting me with these pictures yet again. I know the wine from this fabulous vineyard will take sometime to hit our shelves, yet I can barely wait.

That shouldn't stop me from saying cheers to Misha.

She celebrates her birthday on 9th July as well.... as does Bala. What can I say? All creative geniuses seem to be born on the same day.

Labels: ,