READ@PEACE

Books, Lit Fests, News, Movies, Art, Fashion and TV of course... "I must say that I find television very educational. The minute somebody turns it on, I go to the library and read a book." - GROUCHO MARX

My Photo
Name:

I'd write more, like you said I should. If only, there was more to me.

Friday, July 06, 2007

SEVEN WONDERS

The race for the new seven wonders is on. Organisers say 90 million people have already cast their vote and the deadline draws to a close at midnight today.

India's Taj Mahal is among the top 20 contendors. If you still haven't showed your support for it, here's a picture to tempt you.

Janet de Neefe and her husband Ketut visited it in December last year and fell in love with India together with the Taj Mahal. It happens. So here's a vision of loveliness all round.

I also post this to tell you about her birthday on July the 9th. Wish her, not me, by supporting the festival that she presents with love each year. Visit the Ubud Readers and Writers Festival website to find out more. For now, enjoy the picture...

Labels: ,