READ@PEACE

Books, Lit Fests, News, Movies, Art, Fashion and TV of course... "I must say that I find television very educational. The minute somebody turns it on, I go to the library and read a book." - GROUCHO MARX

My Photo
Name:

I'd write more, like you said I should. If only, there was more to me.

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

THE MIDNIGHT READING

If you are a die hard Potter fan, this bit is for you.

You can hear J K Rowling read from Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, in a live webstream from the Natural History Museum in London when it is released worldwide.

The time is 12.01am BST this Saturday, 21st July.

Bloomsbury says the launch event is "completely oversubscribed" and fans are being encouraged to log on to the webstream.

What would we do without technology on hand?

Labels: