READ@PEACE

Books, Lit Fests, News, Movies, Art, Fashion and TV of course... "I must say that I find television very educational. The minute somebody turns it on, I go to the library and read a book." - GROUCHO MARX

My Photo
Name:

I'd write more, like you said I should. If only, there was more to me.

Monday, October 15, 2007

I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT

I really, really do. (Lyrics courtesy Tara June Winch and her adorable daughter Lila - these have stayed with us long after we bid farewell to our Ubud neighbours).

Speak of being spoilt for choice. Yes, that's what lit fests have done for us. They've opened a whole new world of possibilities, of discoveries, of journeys, of friendships, of sharing music and lyrics, and I'm not about to get started on the mammoth reading lists.

Yes, they steal a piece of us - not that we mind. It's happened at Ubud, at Galle, at Byron Bay. These three lit fests have been my picks and will remain so. Click here to see why.

Labels: