READ@PEACE

Books, Lit Fests, News, Movies, Art, Fashion and TV of course... "I must say that I find television very educational. The minute somebody turns it on, I go to the library and read a book." - GROUCHO MARX

My Photo
Name:

I'd write more, like you said I should. If only, there was more to me.

Sunday, October 07, 2007

UBUD BLOGGED

It was great to see more blog names morph into real life. It had to be at Ubud. So much happened in four days - the increasing number of posts are a testament.

To get the full picture, don't go anywhere without taking a look at Sharon Bakar's Bookaholic, Eric Forbes' Good Books Guide, Isman Suryaman's The Fool Has Landed, Nury Vittachi's The Curious Diary of Mr Jam.

One can't have too much of a good thing. If you spot more great stuff, drop me a line at readalong@gmail.com

Yes, it is time for that blog aggregator you mentioned, Sharon & Nury.

Labels: ,