READ@PEACE

Books, Lit Fests, News, Movies, Art, Fashion and TV of course... "I must say that I find television very educational. The minute somebody turns it on, I go to the library and read a book." - GROUCHO MARX

My Photo
Name:

I'd write more, like you said I should. If only, there was more to me.

Friday, September 21, 2007

FOR YOUR WEEKEND

I know I shouldn't have been distracted by this. There is my Ubud longlist. My segments to be filled. Research to be finished. Stuff to be settled. Bags to be packed.

Yet, who can resist Kunzru? And this in particular.....

Mike Frame has drawn me into his world from the word go. I'm half way through it and can't to find out what happens next.

If you want a riveting read this weekend, you know what to pick.

Richard Lea met the novelist and the review says this.

It's worked for me so far and I'm pretty certain it will, right till the end - wish it weren't so near.

Labels: ,