READ@PEACE

Books, Lit Fests, News, Movies, Art, Fashion and TV of course... "I must say that I find television very educational. The minute somebody turns it on, I go to the library and read a book." - GROUCHO MARX

My Photo
Name:

I'd write more, like you said I should. If only, there was more to me.

Monday, November 19, 2007

BOOKMARK THIS

Time to read up. The Singapore Writers Festival is round the bend. The action begins end November. If you have the time, make it for all the sessions. If you don't study the sked carefully and do make the time for these two sessions, happening on Saturday, the 8th December. Would love to see you there:



A Tale of Two Cities
Featuring: David Davidar, Kunal Basu and Deepika Shetty (Moderator)
1.00pm – 2.00pm
Chamber
Writing from opposite ends of the world; join these two acclaimed and
talented writers as they share their love for writing, literature and life.

Also on Saturday, Elmo Jayawardena launches his collection of short stories. You definitely don't want to miss this. We've got plenty of surprises and they aren't your scripted speeches.

Labels: , , ,