READ@PEACE

Books, Lit Fests, News, Movies, Art, Fashion and TV of course... "I must say that I find television very educational. The minute somebody turns it on, I go to the library and read a book." - GROUCHO MARX

My Photo
Name:

I'd write more, like you said I should. If only, there was more to me.

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

WHILE I WAS THINKING

Sharon Bakar, Ivan Chew and Zafar Anjum were doing a fabulous job blogging about the festival.

Those of you who've followed this blog long enough, you'll know the pattern. It does take me time to collect my thoughts. This time, it's taken a little longer than usual as I let the literary party roll on a tad longer than the festival. Since there's a new camera as well, connecting it to the Mac has proved to be an even bigger struggle. I've spent the better part of the morning attempting to do that and have given up on it. For now, thoughts will have to do. For the pictures and the bigger picture head to all three blogs mentioned above.

Labels: