READ@PEACE

Books, Lit Fests, News, Movies, Art, Fashion and TV of course... "I must say that I find television very educational. The minute somebody turns it on, I go to the library and read a book." - GROUCHO MARX

My Photo
Name:

I'd write more, like you said I should. If only, there was more to me.

Friday, March 30, 2007

DEATHLY HALLOWS UNVEILED

Ok, ok, not the book, not the plot, not who will perish, but the covers.

You still have to wait until the 21st of July to lay your hands on the seventh and final book in the enormously successful Harry Potter series. Though if pictures tell a story, expect lots of dark action.

Between the two and considering both the adult and children's edition will weigh a modest 0.663 kilograms, I'll settle for the kiddie version. More colour in the drama thanks to Jason Cockcroft's cover illustration. He's done the covers for the previous two books, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix and Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. The adult edition has a photograph by Michael Wildsmith, who has photographed all the adult editions.

While you countdown to the 21st, feast your eyes on these and bookmark Bloomsbury for all the updates.

Labels: ,