READ@PEACE

Books, Lit Fests, News, Movies, Art, Fashion and TV of course... "I must say that I find television very educational. The minute somebody turns it on, I go to the library and read a book." - GROUCHO MARX

My Photo
Name:

I'd write more, like you said I should. If only, there was more to me.

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

OFF AGAIN

It's cold, they tell me. I'm better prepared this time. Coats, woollies, even gloves. Haven't quite forgotten what it meant to brave the chilly winds to get my jaw moving the last time. Looking at the size of my bag, I know it'll be warmer this time.

Looking forward to conversations in the marquees, panels, workshops, sessions. Meeting old friends and making new ones. It's back to the discovery zone once again.

If you've missed out on this year's Byron Bay Writers Festival, fret not. Mark your calendars for September. The Ubud Readers and Writers Festival returns with all the promises of 'The Seen & The Unseen'.

Labels: ,