READ@PEACE

Books, Lit Fests, News, Movies, Art, Fashion and TV of course... "I must say that I find television very educational. The minute somebody turns it on, I go to the library and read a book." - GROUCHO MARX

My Photo
Name:

I'd write more, like you said I should. If only, there was more to me.

Friday, March 31, 2006

ODI - ENGLAND - MATCH TWO - BATED BREATH

Skipper Dravid wants 'FIRE' in the batting. But is he gonna get it? Is Bhajji gonna spin some more surprises? Am I going to be celebrating by the end of today?

Let's face it, I'd stopped watching the wickets tumbling at the Feroze Shah Kotla Grounds. I woke up three hours later and tuned in to watch the proceedings just as Flintoff's wicket crumbled. The rest as they say is history. We lived to see yet another victroy. Whether it was momentous is quite another story. Just how will the saga unfold this time round? I'm heading right home to figure that out.