READ@PEACE

Books, Lit Fests, News, Movies, Art, Fashion and TV of course... "I must say that I find television very educational. The minute somebody turns it on, I go to the library and read a book." - GROUCHO MARX

My Photo
Name:

I'd write more, like you said I should. If only, there was more to me.

Monday, July 10, 2006

THE ZIDANE HEADBUTT

http://youtube.com/watch?v=HSDJI2GQnUE&search=zidane%20final

Trust YouTube to get past the labyrinth copyright instructions to show you all.

If you missed it yesterday, here again is the mother of all HeadButts.

After watching the action in slow-mo, I feel another one who deserved it in the chest was none other than Buffon.

I still believe Zidane was wronged, though what exactly was said to result in that is something only Zizou can tell. If only refrees could also hear the sledging that happens on the pitch - who knows the next stage of technology will tell us just that.