READ@PEACE

Books, Lit Fests, News, Movies, Art, Fashion and TV of course... "I must say that I find television very educational. The minute somebody turns it on, I go to the library and read a book." - GROUCHO MARX

My Photo
Name:

I'd write more, like you said I should. If only, there was more to me.

Monday, August 21, 2006

TIME TO MATCH YOUR WITS


With none other than the master story-teller himself.

You know him as the author of ‘Monkfish Moon’, ‘Reef’, ‘The Sandglass’ & ‘Heaven’s Edge’.

Now, Romesh Gunesekera is back with ‘The Match’ – a sparkling tale book-ended with the story of the biggest love of our collective South Asian lives - cricket.

Hear all about it and a whole lot more from the spinner of the written form.

Meet Romesh Gunesekera
On : Monday, 28th August
At : the Asian Civilisations Museum, Singapore
From: 8pm-9:30pm


Tickets are just $10 and are on sale at the Asian Civilisations Museum.

Call 65-6332 3284 or email nhb_acm@nhb.gov.sg

I wouldn’t miss it in the world, hope you don’t too.

Still mulling about it, read more about it here:
http://readatpeace.blogspot.com/2006_05_01_readatpeace_archive.html