READ@PEACE

Books, Lit Fests, News, Movies, Art, Fashion and TV of course... "I must say that I find television very educational. The minute somebody turns it on, I go to the library and read a book." - GROUCHO MARX

My Photo
Name:

I'd write more, like you said I should. If only, there was more to me.

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

WHO'S READING YOUR BLOG?

Interesting findings from a new survey by the Pew Internet Project as reported in Newsweek:

* Most of the 12 million American bloggers write for themselves, and their avid readers happen to be their Moms and Dads.
* 84% say blogging is a hobby. And the top 100 bloggers - are almost all journalists or professional writers.

So, doesn't look like the pajama brigade's rise will spell the end of journalists or journalism as we've known it - at least not yet.