READ@PEACE

Books, Lit Fests, News, Movies, Art, Fashion and TV of course... "I must say that I find television very educational. The minute somebody turns it on, I go to the library and read a book." - GROUCHO MARX

My Photo
Name:

I'd write more, like you said I should. If only, there was more to me.

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

SEALED WITH A KISS

Should he have, should she have?

Kisne kis to kiss kiya? Kyun?

After the adultion, its the effigies. Making it just the time for Celebrity Big Brother Winner and Bollywood actress Shilpa Shetty to stand up and speak out.

There is fire, there is passion, there is conviction, there is belief when Shilpa hammers the nail on the head:

"I am shell shocked with the reaction and honestly you guys are the media, you are the voice of the nation, you all have to act responsibly.....People are over reacting because you have been showing the clippings again and again and again."

Sounds familiar?

Read more on Shilpa's reaction to the Richard Gere kissing saga here.

Labels: , ,