READ@PEACE

Books, Lit Fests, News, Movies, Art, Fashion and TV of course... "I must say that I find television very educational. The minute somebody turns it on, I go to the library and read a book." - GROUCHO MARX

My Photo
Name:

I'd write more, like you said I should. If only, there was more to me.

Thursday, August 02, 2007

WHAT HAPPENED?

Why have there been no posts?
How was the festival?
Are you alright?
Is everything ok?

I wish I had all the answers. I really do. At the festival itself, there was no time to breathe and ponder. I was either getting on or off panels or rushing to get the shots to complete the story that will be filed soon. The weather was perfect. So much for lugging winter wear, jackets, gloves n all!

Did a longish stretch getting into Byron Bay and an even longer one getting back. Thought sleep wouldn't beat me on the air plane but it did.

I, who has, never known jet lag felt the ground slipping below me feet. Knew the feeling of being neither here nor there. My eyes hurt each time I attempted to peer at the screen. After one full night's of sleep, it's great to feel human again, to look and to update. Lots happened over the sun-filled days, the posts are about to head your way.