READ@PEACE

Books, Lit Fests, News, Movies, Art, Fashion and TV of course... "I must say that I find television very educational. The minute somebody turns it on, I go to the library and read a book." - GROUCHO MARX

My Photo
Name:

I'd write more, like you said I should. If only, there was more to me.

Monday, April 03, 2006

BYRON BAY WRITERS FEST

It's the 10th anniversary of the annual Byron Bay Writers Festival in Australia. Jill Eddington, the Festival Director is promising a feast for the senses. I don't for a minute doubt that. In August, it will be my first time there and I am looking forward to meeting all the exciting writers who will making an appearance here.

The Festival has already chalked up a stellar line-up of writers will be exploring 'place' and the role of 'place' in literature and writing.

Between people and places, there sure will be lots to talk about come August.

So if you are looking for a holiday that will give you something to write about, don't go anywhere without taking a look at this: www.byronbaywritersfestival.com.au/writers/