READ@PEACE

Books, Lit Fests, News, Movies, Art, Fashion and TV of course... "I must say that I find television very educational. The minute somebody turns it on, I go to the library and read a book." - GROUCHO MARX

My Photo
Name:

I'd write more, like you said I should. If only, there was more to me.

Friday, August 25, 2006

SCRABBLE CHANGES COLOUR

If you've been waiting for that moment to replace your trusty Scrabble, this is it.

Mattel announced my favourite board game is going pink. Scrabble which has been around since 1948 is making this change for the first time in its history and it's all for a fantastic cause.

The money generated will be used for research into breast cancer.

Letter tiles, racks, boards and boxes will be tinged pink, with 1.50 pounds or roughly 2.83 US dollars from each 15 pound sale going to the Breakthrough
Breast Cancer charity from mid-September.

So buy a Scrabble, even if it isn't entirely to increase or show-off your word power.